Monday, November 12, 2007

LHP 459

Before I take LSP 459, I thought this is a normal English course. That means I thought we only need to have some group discussion in class as the LSP 300 and LSP 401. But after I taking this course, I found that I totally had a wrong idea about LSP 459 in past.

This is a very interesting course, English of interpretation. We as students are not only required to have group discussion in class, but we also required to have individual presentation, composed a song lyric, held a 'live concert', and done a survey for final report. Besides of this, we also 'celebrated' Independence Day in class through the individual presentation. We presented every aspect which is related to history of Malaysia.

Honestly, I've learned many things after I taking this course which I can't learn in the text book. In addition, I've tried many things that I never try before such as smile at strangers. So, I really like this course.

No comments: